Machine Shop Scheduler
Hudson, MA 01749 | Contract
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is currently looking for a Machine Shop Scheduler to join their team.
Primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the entry of new jobs; schedule according to machine availability and customer requirements, as well as, Accounts Payable/Account Receivables (AP/AR). You will be the main source for questions, concerns, and problem solving relating to customer jobs.
Essential Job Functions:
You will work closely with the Sales Team and Production Manager establishing a conducive team. Ensuring any and all concerns are handled promptly. Communication between Departments and/or customers is critical. Any foreseen delays will be communicated to Sales promptly, so as to alert the customer of the impact and/or delay. You will be responsible for solving problems and setting-up “ risk assessment” meetings (when necessary). You will lead by example.
You will also be responsible for the daily AP/AR and bank deposits if requested.
- Experience with E2 software and Job Boss software.
- Previous experience with planning and scheduling in manufacturing setting.
- Understanding of the concept of flow down.
- Time management, ability to work under pressure, timely, and accurately.
- Communication with both customers and co-workers.
- Flexibility, ability to multi-task, and change currently duties.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.