360 Franklin Street Box 15054 Worcester, Massachusetts 01615 | Contract
Our Client is looking for Machine Operator to run vacuum forming and sealing machines.
- Set up machines to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Proven experience as a machine operator.
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and some measurement tools.
- Understanding of production procedures.
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear).
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.