Lebanon, NH 03766
Our client located in Lebanon, NH is seeking to fulfill a Machine Operator position. This position will involve setting up and operating CNC machines, milling machines, boring machines, and grinders, to machine metallic and nonmetallic work pieces by performing the following duties:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties and responsibilities.
- Reads blueprint and/or work order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut, and determines sequence of operations.
- Does basic setup and running of CNC machines.
- Select, position, and secure tool in tool holder (chuck, collet, or tool post).
- Must have knowledge of hand tools such as calipers, pin gauges, micrometers depth gauges.
- Entry-level use of Microsoft word and Excel required.
- Other duties as required to support the needs of production
The successful candidate will be able to display proficiency in the below tasks, as well as be expected to gain and excel in a variety of processes and procedures.
- Due to federal contract obligations, must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Exceptional hand-eye coordination and dexterity to deal with handling and manipulating materials and parts
- Ability to focus on the task at hand and pay attention to details
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively and professionally interact with others in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The position involves lifting and/or moving up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, and have specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.