Hopkinton, MA 01748
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is looking for a MPG Operator to join their team.
The MPG Operator will perform a variety of production functions, including operating a molding press, buffing and/or deflashing of parts, assembly of parts, inspection of parts produced and packaging. This job is performed under the supervision of the shift supervisor or shift lead person.
- Read and follow work instructions and procedures.
- The operator is responsible for the verification of proper components at the work station before beginning a job.
- Operate a molding press, buffer, assembly machine or any other piece of equipment for which they are trained.
- Inspect all parts produced for defective attributes.
- Package and label products accordingly.
- Fill out completely all required paperwork for production and quality.
- Keep the work area clean and orderly.
- Possess the ability to follow directions from and communicate with supervisors, technicians, lead person and co-workers in a professional manner.
- Ability to comprehend and train to documents such as work instructions, safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals written in the English language.
- Have the ability to recognize quality issues.
- Have the ability to work effectively independently, or as a team member with co-workers.
- Exhibit a high degree of responsibility with emphasis on safety.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.