Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
Andover, MA 01810
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is seeking a Machine Operator for their 3rd shift opening.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Assist with operation, control, and monitoring of HIP and related equipment.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing.
- Follows written procedures on process sheets and/or customer paperwork.
- Prepares work for processing.
- Loads and unloads furnaces, trays, fixtures, baskets, etc.
- Brings any irregularity to lead person or management.
- Must work in a manner consistent with the EMS (Environmental Management System).
- Performs other tasks as assigned or dictated by position.
- US Citizen and HS Grad or GED equivalent is a must.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.