Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Wilmington, MA 01887 | Contract
Do you have experience working in a clean room environment and with medical device products? Do you like machine operation and making medical products that impact people’ s lives? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is seeking Machine Operators for their 2nd shift openings. This role is responsible for:
- Blending materials.
- Breakdown and cleanup of instruments.
- Packaging and labeling.
- General housekeeping of the production area.
- Inventory, cycle counts, ERP transactions in Oracle.
- This is a great opportunity to work for a growing medical device company.
- Training will be provided.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Previous machine operator experience in an FDA/Medical Device or Regulated environment preferred.
- Ability to work in a Class 10, 000 or ISO class VII clean room environment.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift, pull and push up to 40lbs.
- Ability to wear eye protection and dust masks as needed.
- Able to work OT, weekend and extended hours as needed.
- Oracle, Word, Outlook and Excel required 2010 version - basic to intermediate skills.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.