Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Beverly, MA 01913
Is playing pool one of your hobbies? How would you like to work for one of the leading manufacturers for table pool supplies?
They are now seeking to hire Machine Operator’ s to help build more of this product that is high demand. If you have machine operation experience or would like to learn, this could be the right job for you!
The Machine Operator will be responsible for setting-up, maintaining, and operating machinery. You’ ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. Will train candidates with solid attention to detail!
- Set-up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Maintain activity logs.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.