Machine Operator - 1st shift
Haverhill, MA 01830
In this position you will be trained in the media department to set up and operate automated machinery. Will be working off of blueprints and work instructions to cut, measure, and deburr filter tubing.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Fast learner with reliability
- High School diploma or GED Required
- Must be able to pass basic math test to include geometry and basic measurements to small decimals.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and understand drawings and procedures
- Must have steel toed shoes
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.