Machine Operator - 1st Shift
600 Research Drive Wilmington, Massachusetts 01887 | Contract
Do you have experience working in a clean room environment? Do you like machine operation and making medical products that impact people’ s lives? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking a Machine Operator for their 1st Shift opening. In this role you would be responsible for the following tasks:
- Blending materials
- Breakdown and cleanup of instruments
- Assembly and inspection
- Packaging and labeling
- General housekeeping of the production area
- Inventory, cycle counts, and ERP transactions in Oracle
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Previous machine operator experience in an FDA/Medical Device or Regulated environment preferred
- Ability to work in a Class 10, 000 or ISO class VII clean room environment
- Stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift, pull, and push up to 40lbs
- Ability to wear eye protection and dust masks as needed
- Able to work overtime, weekend, and extended hours as needed
- Oracle, Word, Outlook and Excel required 2010 version - basic to intermediate skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing medical device company.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.