Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03103
Do you have mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn? Would you like to create a well-known product that everyone uses and loves? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is looking to fill General Labor roles on 1st and 2nd Shift. In this role you will be training on various processes to make a product that is used in many applications all around the world to seal and close products you use every day.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of experience preferred in a manufacturing setting with machine operation experience and strong attention to detail, however client is open to entry level candidates
- Ability to read/interpret written instruction, clearly communicate, and write in English.
- Will be required to complete basic paperwork and perform data entry.
- Good dexterity and hand eye coordination.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and 50 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to maneuver rolls and dies up to 50 pounds with mechanical assistance and support from team mates.
- Will be cross trained in other areas.
- Complete Lock/Out, Tag/Out, and HAZCOM training.
- Individual must be flexible and have ability to operate several different pieces of equipment after a short training period but will work with an experienced team mate until company feels the candidate is able to be efficient on their own.
- Self-pace learning including book, web-base, and classroom participation.
- Ability to read a ruler ideal and learn how to use other measuring devices as well as hand equipment (cutting tools, etc.).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.