Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03103 | Contract
Do you have manufacturing and machine operation experience, as well as mechanical aptitude? Would you like to create a well-known product that everyone uses and loves? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is looking to fill a Machine Operator position on 1st shift. In this role you will be training on various processes to make a product that is used in many applications all around the world to seal and close products you use every day.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of experience preferred in a manufacturing setting with machine operation experience and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read/interpret written instruction, clearly communicate, and write in English.
- Will be required to complete basic paperwork and perform data entry.
- Good dexterity and hand eye coordination.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds and 50 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to maneuver rolls and dies up to 50 pounds with mechanical assistance and support from team mates.
- Will be cross trained in other areas.
- Complete Lock/Out, Tag/Out, and HAZCOM training.
- Individual must be flexible and have ability to operate several different pieces of equipment after a short training period but will work with an experienced team mate until company feels the candidate is able to be efficient on their own.
- Self-pace learning including book, web-base, and classroom participation.
- Ability to read a ruler ideal and learn how to use other measuring devices as well as hand equipment (cutting tools, etc.).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.