Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Kittery, ME 04904
Our client, who provides systematic precision engineered solutions for a wide variety of commercial, mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets, is now looking for a Machine Operator with CNC or injection molding machine operation skills for their 1st shift opening.
- Operate one or several production machines simultaneously.
- Inspect parts completing SPC charts and note any trends indicating potential problems.
- Report defective parts to lead person or setup and operate personnel.
- When required, make simple machine adjustments to correct problems, referring more complex problems to either setup, and operate person or lead person.
- Ensure adequate supply of correct material is at machines to satisfy production requirements.
- Perform machine preventive maintenance, ensuring adequate levels of lubricating and cutting oils.
- Remove chips from base and into carts.
- Maintain manufacturing order and pull card integrity by producing appropriate quantities in proper sequence of operations.
- Ensure drawing and set-up sheets are properly filed and maintained at point of use location.
- Certified and able to run Barrett.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.