Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Dover, NH 03820
Our client, a large medical device company is now looking for a machine operator who will learn how to setup machines and grow within the company.
- Adheres to all safety requirements.
- Performs all tooling changeovers to product specifications.
- Starts machine, engages printer and observes operation.
- Inspects and verify conformance of product to specifications contained in product routing.
- Moves machine controls and guides to adjust machine to within established parameters.
- Replaces worn machine accessories (approved by Machine mechanic) such as cutting tools or seal gaskets.
- Adds roll stock to the machine or change out roll stock as jobs require.
- Reports all potential safety issues to immediate Group Leader or Supervisor.
- Works closely with Machine Group Leaders to reach daily production gages.
- Instructs and oversees accuracy of filler personnel.
- Adhere to the standard production procedures and quality standards for all work performed.
- Adhere to all hygiene and security standards of the company.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.