Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
Cambridge, MA 02143 | Contract
Do you have an interest in 3D Printing? Looking to join a company that is growing and offering ability to learn and grow? This opportunity may be for you!
Our client, in Boston area, is seeking Machine Operators for 3rd shift. In this role you will be responsible to learn all steps involved in running a 3D printing machine from set up to operation and finishing.
- Installation of tooling and initiate production when a line needs to be started.
- Enter process information into Excel spreadsheet.
- Change plastic and fiber materials when machine is out.
- Load and unload ovens and environmental chambers.
- Run unspooler machine as needed.
- Operate a respooling machine to convert fiber to different size spools depending upon customer specifications.
- Assist with packaging orders.
- High School preferred, Associates, or Certificate in electronics or technical field.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills - 2016 Microsoft Office.
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience required.
- 3D print experience ideal for this role but open to candidates that are motivated and willing to learn and show initiative.
- Experience with fiber materials and/or plastics preferred.
- Proactive, problem solving mindset, strong work ethic, self-motivated, good writing, and communication skills.
Training on 1st shift will be required starting July and moving to official shift in January 2019.
Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.