Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Cambridge, MA 02143 | Contract
Do you have an interest in 3D Printing? Looking to join a company that is growing and offering ability to learn and grow? This opportunity may be for you!
Our client, in Boston area, is seeking a Machine Operator for their 2nd shift opening. In this role you will be responsible to learn all steps involved in running a 3D printing machine from set up to operation and finishing.
- Installation of tooling and initiate production when a line needs to be started.
- Enter process information into Excel spreadsheet.
- Change plastic and fiber materials when machine is out.
- Load and unload ovens and environmental chambers.
- Run unspooler machine as needed.
- Operate a respooling machine to convert fiber to different size spools depending upon customer specifications.
- Assist with packaging orders.
- High School preferred, Associates, and/or Certificate in electronics or technical field.
- Basic to intermediate computer skills - 2016 Microsoft Office.
- 1-2 years manufacturing experience required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. with help if needed.
- 3D print experience ideal for this role but open to candidates that are motivated and willing to learn and show initiative.
- Experience with fiber materials and/or plastics preferred.
- Proactive, problem solving mindset, strong work ethic, self-motivated, good writing, and communication skills.
Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.