Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03109 | Contract
Do you have strong attention to detail? Like working with small electronic parts and have previous QC inspection experience? This job could be for you!
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Machine Operator / Technician for their first shift.
- 3 years of experience working with or operation of production machinery or equipment
- Strong mechanical skills are a must - will repair and operation the equipment per proper training
- Ability to read mechanical prints and drawings and work under minimal supervision
- Willing to be a team player and have a good attitude to help out where ever production needs demand
- Working knowledge of measurement hand tools such as calipers and micrometers
- High School diploma or GED required
- US Citizen (ITAR compliance)
- Microscope experience helpful
- Experience with MRP/ERP system preferred and good computer skills
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.