Machine Operator - 1st Shift
10 Fawcett Street Cambridge, Massachusetts 02143 | Contract
Do you have an interest in 3D Printing? Looking to join a company that is growing and offering ability to learn and grow? This opportunity may be for you!
Our client in Boston area is seeking a Machine Operator for their 1st Shift. This role will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Operation of 3D printers and extruders
- Install tooling and initiate production when a line needs to be started
- Enter process information into Excel spreadsheet
- Change plastic and fiber materials when machine is out
- Load and unload ovens and environmental chambers
- Run unspooler machine as needed
- Operate a respooling machine to convert fiber to different size spools depending upon customer specifications
- Assist with packaging orders
- High School preferred / Associates/Certificate in electronics or technical field
- Basic to intermediate computer skills - 2016 Microsoft Office
- 3-5 years manufacturing experience required
- 3D print experience ideal for this role but open to candidates that are motivated and willing to learn and show initiative
- Experience with fiber materials and/or plastics preferred
- Proactive, problem solving mindset, strong work ethic, self motivated, good writing and communication skills
Great opportunity to work with a growing company, fun atmosphere and company perks as well as a team building environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.