Lathe Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Lebanon, NH 03766 | Contract
Our client, a leading Upper Valley manufacturing facility, is seeking a Lathe Machine Operator for their 2nd shift opening.
- Machine operations to set-up, operate adjust specific types single screw and lathe machines.
- Will utilize measurement tools and gauges.
- Detect, correct and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Associate may be required to complete prep tasks such as sandblasting and wiring, etc.
- Basic mathematical skills are required.
- Basic computer interface skills are preferred.
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task, coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive.
- Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions and procedures and tasks.
2nd shift (3: 00pm - 11: 00pm).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.