Laser CNC Machine Operator
123 Oak Hill Rd. Westford, Massachusetts 01886 | Contract
The candidate will be responsible for the set up and operation of CNC Laser equipment for the making of machined metal, plastic, ceramic parts used in commercial, military and medical instrumentation industry. Will be responsible to make adjustments using CNC Codes to set up equipment to make parts by reading and interpreting customer blue prints and product specifications.
- 2-5 years CNC machining experience
- Experience with standard measuring devices, Verniers, Pin Gages, etc.
- Must have experience Editting G&M Code
- Must have experience with x and y axis, geometric tolerances (sometimes they are tight tolerances), and coordinate plotting.
- Experience operating CNC Laser Machinery is Huge Plus.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.