Laser CNC Machine Operator
518 Main Street Hudson, Massachusetts 01749 | Contract
Primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the set up and running of different (CNC) computer numeric controlled production equipment within the Production Floor. The ability to set appropriate settings and make necessary adjustments; will be a big contribution in completing jobs satisfactorily.
- Ability to read/understand blue prints;
- Set up/operate CNC laser machines;
- Understand feed rates; power parameters; different material properties;
- Programming knowledge preferred;
- Microscope work; (light source inspection);
- Ability to use measuring devices; (ie) Verniers, Pin Gage, (CMM);
- Understanding of job flow;
- Time Management;
- Professional demeanor;
- Knowledge of Policy/Procedures for job performed…
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.