Lab Services Assistant
Hanover, NH 03755
Our client, a local Upper Valley engineering facility, is seeking a Lab Services Assistant to join their team on 1st shift.
- Provide support to Lab Services in a variety of mechanical, clerical, and administrative duties, shipping and receiving services, stockroom services, and other duties as requested.
- Reports to both the Lab Services Manager and the Finance Manager.
- Place orders and assemble lab furniture as needed.
- Assist in cleaning up project closures, including disassembly of fixtures.
- Take minutes at monthly Technician meeting, circulate for edits, finalize, and send to Secretary for distribution.
- Assist with annual inventory of barcoded stock in parts cage and E-Lab.
- Lab space management.
- Meet with Lab Services Manager regarding lab space assignments, resolve any issues, and assign new projects to space as requested.
- Assist with the processing of shipping, receiving, UPS and FedEx shipments and deliveries, including corresponding paperwork, notification to appropriate personnel, and delivery of items.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent) and two years’ relevant work experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.