Lab Services Assistant
Hanover, NH 03755
Our client, a local Upper Valley engineering facility is seeking a Lab Services Assistant to join their team on 1st Shift.
- The Lab Services Assistant provides support to Lab Services in a variety of mechanical, clerical, and administrative duties, shipping & receiving services, stockroom services, and other duties as requested.
- The Lab Services Assistant reports to both the Lab Services Manager and the Finance Manager
- Place orders and assemble Lab Furniture as needed
- Assist in cleaning up project closures, including disassembly of fixtures
- Take minutes at monthly Technician meeting, circulate for edits, finalize, and send to Secretary for distribution
- Assist with annual Inventory of bar-coded stock in Parts Cage and E-Lab
- Lab Space Management
- Meet with Lab Services Manager regarding Lab Space Assignments, resolve any issues and assign new projects to space as requested
- Assist with the processing of shipping, receiving, and UPS/FedEx shipments/deliveries, including corresponding paperwork, notification to appropriate personnel and delivery of items
Basic Job Requirements:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- U.S. citizenship required
- Minimum of a high school diploma (or equivalent) and two years’ relevant work experience
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.