Lab Quality Technician-Night Shift
100 Piscataqua Dr Newington, New Hampshire 03801 | Contract
This Industry leading company is now looking for several Quality Control Lab Technicians. Our Client specializes in building fiber optic cables so that people can communicate all across the world.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Perform hands-on evaluations of cable product acceptance specimens, engineering trials and qualifications. These include mechanical and chemical evaluations.
- Provide assistance analyzing, dissecting, and researching.
- Complete thorough reports, archive data as well as specimen retains.
- Contribute to the safety, cleanliness, TEOA, and attention-to-detail goals of the QC Laboratory.
- The individual will need to pass a written exam and demonstrate the ability to interpret and present data.
- Should be fluent with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access) as well as having a high proficiency with computer use and manipulating databases.
- Be a “ Team Player” but also a self-starter with the capability of working independently to find solutions to problems.
- Possess the mathematical skills required to work with conversion factors, formulas and other related functions (a written test will be administered).
- Possess verbal and written skills which allow for accurate explanations of all situations you are responsible to manage.
- Have a proven positive attendance record and at times required to support Departmental needs through overtime and/or shift assignment.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two to three years related experience and/or training, preferable.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.