Junior Firmware Engineer
Salem, NH 03079 | Direct Hire
Do you have C++ experience as well as firmware design and development? Do you have medical device interest or experience? This company makes a difference how people live every day. This job could be for you!
Our client, in the Southern New Hampshire area, has a direct hire need for a Jr. Firmware Engineer. Key responsibilities include maintaining and developing firmware, review and writing firmware documents, executing and writing tests, collaborating with the team and various departments, and participating in design and code review, work with other departments and do verification and validation test as well as risk analysis.
- Knowledge about microcontroller-based firmware design and development. This includes development tools such as C/C++ compiler, Debugger/Emulator, etc.
- Experience in writing firmware under an embedded OS or real time scheduler.
- Experience in working with device drivers and associated hardware such as timer, DMA, A/D converter, comparator, UART, I2C.
- Basic background in computer science and basic electrical engineering.
- Experience with 8 or 16 bit microcontroller.
- Able to read circuit design/schematics.
- Requires an associate’ s degree or equivalent schooling with 0-2 years’ experience in a related area. Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Medical Device company experience with FDA and ISO standards is a plus.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.