Junior Buyer and Expediter - 1st Shift
Manchester, New Hampshire 03103 | Contract
Do you have a manufacturing experience and some purchasing and/or expediting experience? Do have strong computer skills and ability to maintain confidential information? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Junior Buyer and Expediter for their 1st shift opening. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Executing MRP planned purchase orders, maintaining inventory master data and expediting and rescheduling as need. Key role with strong attention to detail, confidentiality and computer skills.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- B.S. 2 - 4-year business degree is helpful.
- MRP/ERP purchasing with MAPICS or other integrated system experience.
- Expediting to meet deadlines.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires purchasing or related experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Must have basic computer skills, including Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
Hours - 9/80 work schedule with every other Friday off.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.