Inventory Control Specialist
Billerica, MA 01821
Our busy client is looking for a " Top-Notch" Inventory Control person that is also well versed in the shipping and receiving area.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
Manages raw materials and sub-assembly inventory, shelf life requirements, and storage space. Coordinates material flow and executes all materials movements in support of manufacturing operations, including stocking, kitting, and delivering parts to point of use.
Executes all MRP software transactions required for kitting, issuing and closing internal work orders and subcontract purchase orders. Executes miscellaneous transactions including those required for inventory reconciliation.
Assists warehouse personnel as required in shipping orders, including physically staging orders, identifying and completing required documentation, and executing shipping software utilizing UPS, FEDEX, and other systems.
Assists in receiving of incoming goods, returns and demo machines. Completing transactions in accordance with company policies. May act as a back-up when required depending on material flow and organizational requirements.
Education, Skills, & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Inventory control, Planning, Work Order processing in a manufacturing organization utilizing Exact MAX, NetSuite, or similar MRP software.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and Internet Explorer.
- Experience working in FDA and ISO regulated manufacturing environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and arithmetic skills required.
- Experience in shipping a plus.
- Physical lifting required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.