Inventory Control Specialist-1st Shift
9 cutts road Kittery, Maine 04904 | Contract
Our client provides systematic precision engineered solutions for a wide variety of commercial, mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets.
They are now looking for a talented Inventory Control Specialist for a unique project.
- Will be performing cycle-counting and making sure that inventory matches up with their reporting.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work with MRP Systems.
- Inventory control skills.
- Recent Cycle-counting experience.
- Computer literacy skills.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.