Inventory Control Specialist - Part Time
Billerica, MA 01821
Our client, a semiconducting MFG company that makes IC solutions for radio, radar, and antenna applications, is now looking for an Inventory Control Specialist for their Shipping Department.
- Completes incoming receiving of product and indirect materials, along with reconciliation of receiving and purchase documentation.
- Notifies and/or delivers incoming materials to end user and/or moves product to appropriate bin locations
- Completes daily receiving entries in various system.
- Inventory organization and racking, inventory cycle counting and reporting, monthly inventory accounting. Actual physical counts of raw material and tag controls required.
- Performs general housekeeping and organization of inventory areas.
- Responsible for managing all outbound shipments, including preparation of order to ship, management of packaging materials inventories, packaging of product to be shipped, and arrangement of transportation services.
- UPS/FedEx/DHL software is to be used effectively and understood for summary reporting on request.
- Good understanding of Incoterms and general shipping knowledge.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.