Inventory Control Specialist - 1st Shift
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Do you have experience working in electronics and with parts that range in size? Do you pride yourself on your ability to be detail oriented and have excellent organization skills? This job could be for you!
Our client located in Northern Massachusetts is seeking an Inventory Control Specialist on 1st Shift to join their team!
In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Receiving, issuing materials, handling and accounting for inventory stock for the manufacturing department.
- Maintaining database and accurate inventory counts of raw materials
- Submitting purchase requests for materials to maintain inventory
- Issuing materials to production personnel
- Kitting raw materials for manufacturing orders
- Receiving & monitoring material through incoming inspection process
- Keeping accurate records on incoming material
- Conducts weekly cycles of inventory counts for highlighted materials
- Conducts annual inventory counts for all materials
- Organizes and maintains efficient stock rooms with accurately labeled material
- Perform other related duties as directed by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years’ experience in inventory control or similar manufacturing/ warehousing / kitting role is a plus
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Dynamics GP is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills a must
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Ability to multitask, work with minimal supervision and from verbal instruction
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.