Inventory Control Specialist - 1st Shift
Beverly, MA 01915 | Contract
Would you like to work for the leading billiard cue manufacturer? If you have Inventory Control and Shipping skills this could be the job for you!
Our client, located on the Massachusetts North Shore, is now seeking to hire an Inventory Control Specialist for their 1st shift opening.
- Experience with any warehouse management systems.
- Will be responsible for cycle-counting and organizing the warehouse.
- Utilize UPS and FED Ex online for shipping purposes.
- Perform Inventory control.
- Picking orders and packaging.
- Use pallet jacks.
- Load and unload deliveries.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.