International Customer Service Representative
Billerica, MA 01821
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is seeking an experienced International Customer Service Representative to join their team.
The ideal candidate would possess a Bachelor’ s or Business School Diploma with at least three to five years of experience in inside sales and customer service, excellent communications skills, and facility with MS Office and other software. Background should include demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers, and to manage the sales support function. Equivalent education and experience may be considered. Ability to speak foreign languages is a plus.
- Order processing and preparation of quotations.
- Communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Use of PC Word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to work independently, maintain the daily office responsibilities, accurate in maintaining documentation, and to project the proper image as the first contact person in the company.
- Performs all duties in compliance with Medical Devices Quality Systems, ISO 13485.
- Manage customer purchase orders for all non-US hospitals and customers.
- Provides sales support to our international distributors.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Possesses an understanding of key accounts by developing knowledge of products and customer needs.
- Maintain professional presence and poise.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.