Inspector - 1st Shift
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking an Inspector for their 1st shift opening.
- Inspect and manage quality control functions for process assembly of hybrid microcircuits.
- Complete all MMIC visual inspection of MIL-STD-883 (method 2009), Pre-Cap inspection, inspection under microscope, and without microscope.
- Solder inspection of J-STD-001 and IPC-610-A (final inspection).
- Experience in MMIC visual inspection of MIL-STD-883 (method 2009) Pre-Cap inspection, and inspection under microscope
- Must be comfortable working under a microscope and have experience with bond pull gage, die shear gage, MIL-STD-883, J-STD-001, and IPC-610-A certification is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must be US Citizen or Perm Resident.
- Must complete all safety training applicable.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.