Injection Mold Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Manchester, New Hampshire 03103 | Contract
Do you have manufacturing and injection mold machine operation experience, as well as a mechanical aptitude? Would you like to create a well-known closure product that everyone uses and loves? This job could be for you!
Our client is looking to fill several roles on 1st shift for Injection Mold Machine Operators. In this role you will be training on various processes to make a product that is used in many applications all around the world to seal and close products you use every day.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of experience preferred in injection machine mold operation.
- Ability to read and interpret written instruction, clearly communicate, and write in English.
- Good dexterity and hand eye coordination.
- Ability to maneuver rolls and dies up to 50 pounds with mechanical assistance and support from team mates.
- Complete Lock/Out, Tag/Out, and HAZCOM training.
- Individual must be flexible and have ability to operate several different pieces of equipment after a short training period, but will work with an experienced team mate until company feels the candidate is able to be efficient on their own.
- Self-pace learning including book, web-base, and classroom participation.
- Mechanical ability and problem solving intuition.
- Ability to read a ruler ideal and learn how to use other measuring devices as well as hand equipment (cutting tools, etc.). Client will train.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Steel toed safety shoes are required.
Client is willing to interview and hire quickly - pre-employment screening is required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.