269 Mill Rd Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01824 | Contract
Our client is currently seeking an Incoming Inspector to be responsible for verification of procured materials, sub-assemblies, finished products and processes to the companies Quality Standards. This may include visual inspection, dimensional measurement, and electrical testing to verify conformance to established standards and specifications. Advance knowledge of inspection and testing techniques.
- Inspect, measure and/or test material to established methods and standards.
- Utilize various inspection tools, such as verniers, micrometers, rulers, oscilloscopes, DVMs, power supplies, Defib/Pacer Analyzers, custom fixtures etc. per procedures.
- Document inspection and test results according to established procedures.
- Maintain quality documentation files such as, Device History Records (DHR) and Inspection History Records.
- Process returned material to established procedures.
- Read and interpret Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), schematics, technical drawings, PDAs and ECOs and apply to inspection/testing processes.
- Interface with other functions and departments as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a related position
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to read specifications, procedures and engineering drawings
- Familiar with use of mechanical and electrical test equipment
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Office, Oracle and MES
- High school diploma or equivalent