Belmont, NH 03220 | Contract
Our client, located in Northern New Hampshire, is currently looking for an Incoming Inspector to join their team.
The Incoming Inspector will be responsible for performing inspection of units and components to ensure proper operation of each finished product.
- Perform inspections of purchased parts, subassemblies or finished company products according to established AQL’ s and defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements in a sometimes fast paced environment.
- Rework or reject subassemblies or finished products as required.
- Conduct and document process and system audits using written procedures as audit standards.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinate calibration of all test equipment and fixtures.
- Monitor critical equipment and instrumentation to ensure proper operation and calibration.
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for corrective action to supervisor.
- Perform review of Device History Records and other documentation for compliance to established procedures and Good Documentation Practices.
- Ability to lift 25lbs.
- Participates in team meetings and occasional supplier visits.
- Builds positive work relationships.
Education, Training, Skills, and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have good English written and verbal communication skills.
- Good arithmetic skills are required.
- Familiarity or certifications to IPC standards (A-610 and / or J-STD-001) is a plus.
- Mechanical aptitude desired.
- 2+ years Quality Control experience in Production and/or Receiving Inspection is preferred.
- Ability to read assembly drawings and blueprints with a working knowledge of basic measurement instruments.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.