Incoming Inspector - 1st shift
Salem, NH 03079
Our client is looking for a Quality Pre-Inspector for their 1st shift opening. In this position, you would report to the Quality Supervisor and will be responsible for incoming inspection or customer supplied materials.
Basic requirements for this position would include:
- Ability to read outline drawings.
- Experience using microscopes to inspect parts.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer skills (tablet).
Helpful skills, but not required would include:
- Knowledge of a Fisher XRF equipment.
- Ionic Cleanliness equipment.
- Fine and gross leak detection equipment.
- Experience with IPC 610.
- Experience with J-STD-001.
- Experience using an optical comparator.
Due to customer requirements US Citizenship is required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.