Human Resource Representative
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Our client is looking for a Human Resource Representative to join their growing manufacturing company!
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual and affirmative action plan
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, and temporary employees
- Conducts new-employee orientations
- Monitors retention
- Writes and places advertisements
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing
- Participate on and run employee related programs and teams
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database
- Knowledge of ADP a must
- Assist with training and development of employees
- Conduct safety and compliance training
- Monthly HR Reporting, headcount, EEOC, OSHA compliance and FMLA
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- A bachelor' s degree and two to three (2-3) years of Human Resources Assistant or generalist experience preferred
- A minimum of 1 year Recruitment experience entry level to professional placements
- HRIS Systems Experience - ADP – HR & Benefits and Report Writer
- Relevant computer skills using social media, power point excel, word, etc.
- HR experience in a Manufacturing environment preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.