Hand Wire Assembler
390B Daniel Webster Highway Merrimack, New Hampshire 03054 | Contract
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Hand Wire Assembler for their current opening.
The position of Hand Wire Assembler is responsible for the manual hand wiring and assembly of small gauge wires onto electronic products, sub-assemblies, following assembly drawings, parts lists, and verbal instructions to customer specifications. Will be working on a wide variety of small specialized cables and harnesses for various OEM' s products and assemblies.
- Must have one to two years of mechanical, wire, and harness assembly.
- Ability to read and work from assembly drawings and verbal instructions.
- Must have a high school level education or GED.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Good eye sight and ability to work with small hand tools a small gauge wires a must.
- There is no soldering requirement for this position.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.