Grid Seal Fabricator - 3rd Shift
Northborough, MA 01532 | Contract
Our client is currently looking for a Grid Seal Fabricator for their 3rd shift opening.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Verify tools, materials, and process against router requirements.
- Operates all equipment required to perform the job.
- Fabricate parts per router instructions.
- Check quality of parts per first piece inspection.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Become proficient in all fabricator work procedures and work instructions for all work centers.
- Refer to training modules
- Actively supports the Quality, Safety, and Environmental Programs.
- Perform any miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 0-2+ years related experience in manufacturing.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must be able to read and interpret work instructions and read basic drawings.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 20-50 pounds.
- Light to moderate physical effort required.
- Regularly required to stand, reach and move about the facility.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.