General Labor - 3rd Shift
Manchester, NH 03103 | Contract
Are you looking for a new job? We have several entry level job openings in the Manchester Area where you can learn and grow! If you want to get into manufacturing, this job might be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking Entry level General Labors for their 3rd Shift. In this role you will learn how to do visual inspection of products, sort and track information as well as learn how to operate machines. You must be able to read, write and speak English fluently, as well as have experience with reading a ruler and basic math. Will lift 35 pounds (box or bucket onto a waist high tray) several times a day. This is a physical role that is repetative and fast paced. Great job if you like to be busy.
- Good Vision
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds alone (box or bucket onto a waist high tray) several times a day.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to train on 1st for 1-2 weeks before moving to this shift.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.