Industry: Light Industrial/Manufacturing
Job Number: 51303
Effectively perform all functions related to picking, packing, shipping, kitting and labeling in the client fulfillment warehouse. Communicate in a professional manner, consistently displaying a positive, flexible, and teamwork attitude, adhering to company core competencies.
- Rotate into Picking, thru zones, and with other tasks in accordance with the daily plan and direction provided by the shift lead.
- Read pick tickets and pick items from primary locations in accordance with picking procedures and ergonomic guidelines.
- Verify product by description, validate product quality and effectively arrange in buckets
- Rotate into Packing, thru the stations, and with other tasks in accordance with the daily plan and direction provided by the shift lead.
- Check pick bins for product accuracy and quality.
- Properly package all items in accordance with packing procedures and ergonomic guidelines.
- Rotate into Shipping from other tasks in accordance with the daily plan and direction provided by the shift lead.
- Scan tickets at the shipping station and apply to all packages.
- Sort packages to correct outbound staging area or trailer. Load packages onto appropriate trailer or pallet
Kitting & B2B Order Preparation
- Assemble kits and pre-wrap items in accordance with processes and procedures
- Assist in the labeling and case packing of large wholesale orders.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS & DESIRED SKILLS
- Strong commitment to product quality and work place safety.
- Display a consistently efficient and positive work ethic.
- Detail oriented, focused on quality control and accuracy.
- Must be 18 years or older.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Good math skills
- High School Diploma
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft outlook, word, excel and inventory management systems.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs frequently and 50 lbs occasionally
- Ability to stand or walk all shift and regularly bend, reach, and lift.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.