Northborough, MA 01532 | Contract
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking a Finisher.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Remove rubber “ flash” off parts, clean debris from inserts, holes etc.
- Clean parts.
- Measure thickness and length.
- Write and record measurements on router.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Stamp, bag and tag parts.
- Actively supports the Quality, Safety and Environmental Programs.
- Perform any miscellaneous duties as assigned by management .
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 1+ years related experience in manufacturing.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Must possess basic math skills.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.