Final System QA Inspector
Billerica, Massachusetts 01821 | Contract
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is currently looking for a Final System Quality Assurance Inspector to join their team.
- Perform Final System/Pre-shipment Quality Assurance Inspections on a variety of products following documented test and inspection steps.
- Document any defects or non-conformances found and drive their resolution and closure prior to product shipment.
- Participate in the documentation of test and inspection steps for new products and modifications to existing test and inspection steps for existing products as necessary.
- Uphold the company’ s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Company’ s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- 2-4 years related Quality Inspection experience highly desired.
- Ability to read schematics, drawings, and blueprints.
- Ability to use of computer to verify component and document revisions, engineering changes, TDAs, and document non-conformances (Microsoft Office, Agile, and Oracle).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.