Final Quality Inspector- 2nd Shift
125 Fisher St Westborough, Massachusetts 01581 | Contract
Inspection of product in the production assembly process through final system assembly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and Board Handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Verify product compliance to workmanship standards.
- Verify process compliance to procedures.
- Verify documentation compliance to document control process/procedure.
- Verify product complies with customer requirements.
- Perform 1st piece inspections of products as required throughout the manufacturing process.
- Ability to perform the necessary tasks of In Process Inspection.
- Disposition of assemblies for rework and repair.
- Authorization of shipment of product that meets industry and customer specifications.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various Quality Management Systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security.
- Support all corporate and site 5S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system.
- Pass IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully participate in a team environment.
- Ability to read blueprints. Assembly drawings, customer Bills of Materials.
- Familiarity with First Piece, In Process, Audit, and Final Quality Control Inspection Procedure.
- Ability to use Inspection Gauge (Calipers, Rulers, Microscope, etc.).
- Monitor processes, materials, or surroundings.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of related experience
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.