Final Quality Inspector - 2nd Shift
Westborough, Massachusetts 01581 | Contract
Our client is currently looking for a Final Quality Inspector for their 2nd shift opening.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspection of product in the production assembly process through final system assembly.
- Adhere to all ESD requirements and board handling.
- Use of Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL).
- Verify product compliance to workmanship standards.
- Verify process compliance to procedures.
- Verify documentation compliance to document control process and procedures.
- Verify product complies with customer requirements.
- Perform first piece inspections of products as required throughout the manufacturing process.
- Ability to perform the necessary tasks of in-process inspection.
- Disposition of assemblies for rework and repair.
- Authorization of shipment of product that meets industry and customer specifications.
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to companies various quality management systems. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety, and security.
- Support all corporate and site 5S objectives.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to utilize electronic manufacturing system.
- Pass IPC-DVD-64C Component Identification.
- Pass IPC-A-610 Modules, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully participate in a team environment.
- Ability to read blueprints, assembly drawings, and customer Bill of Materials.
- Familiarity with first piece, in-process, audit, and final quality control inspection procedure.
- Ability to use inspection gauge (calipers, rulers, microscope, etc.).
- Monitor processes, materials, or surroundings.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of related experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.