Final Drill Rout Operator - 3rd Shift
Nashua, NH 03060 | Contract
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is now looking for a Final Drill Rout Operator for their 3rd shift opening.
The Final Drill Rout Operator will be responsible for operating laser ablation and CNC drill machines that drill holes into un-populated printed circuit boards and other related materials as required per documented procedures (SS / SOP' s). This process includes a great deal of measurement, adjustments, and strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience operating laser cut machines, CNC drill and route presses, or other related machinery.
- Ability to handle up to 50 lbs. (assisted).
- Ability to work standing all day.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Adhere to all company regulations.
- Perform other duties required by supervisor or manager.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.