Filter Test - 1st Shift
Billerica, MA 01821
Do you have strong computer skills and test experience? Have you worked with manually operated machines, microscopes and oscilloscopes and would like to learn new skills? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking Testers for 1st shift. In this role you will be responsible for testing and will utilize microscopes and oscilloscopes as well as working with a computer to operate machine. X/Y axis making multiple adjustments to perform various tests on sub mounts using computers to run the tests. Fiber optic alignment, splicing, and testing. Great opportunity for someone who has manufacturing, test, ability to learn quickly, and who have experience with video games which would require the need to quickly assessing information. Strong computer skills are a must.
- Must have past experience working with a microscope, sub mount test, and oscilloscopes.
- Fiber optic alignment, splicing, and test.
- Strong computer and data entry skills are required.
- Ability to manually operate a machine that requires lots of adjustments and finesse.
- Ability to work with tweezers and very small parts with care.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.