Job Number: 51263
Our client is looking to add a Field Service Coordinator to their team! This is a temp-to-hire position and a a great opportunity for candidates with an administrative/customer service background seeking hours outside of the typical 8-5.
Be the primary resource to manage and coordinate service resources for installations, upgrades and onsite support. Work proactively with all resources within the company to expedite a response to actual or anticipated customer service issues and concerns. Direct the day to day activities of Field Service Engineers (FSE).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present a professional, caring, sympathetic demeanor to Customers
- Schedule resources to meet onsite demands of customers. Ensure customer expectations for onsite arrival are communicated. Manage on-going, non-critical service requests ensuring timely resolution to non-critical issues.
- Follow up as required to keep Customers informed of changes which may impact their business.
- Manage service schedule in conjunction with all Field Service Coordinators (FSC) FSEs and Phone Support.
- Work directly with Field Service Manager (FSM) to prioritize FSE resources per company guidelines.
- Work closely with sales teams to manage customer issues and ensure effective communication.
- Ensure 100% compliance with Acceptance Certificate policies.
- Serve as key point of contact for the customers in the assigned region. Establish frequent contact with assigned customers in a proactive effort to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and assist with setup of FSE training as directed by Field Service Manager
- Engage SDM’ s/FSM’ s, Distributor Reps/Management on site preparation- discuss when to engage production managers/others at identified accounts
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely well organized.
- Ability to speak additional languages beyond English is extremely desirable.
- Must be capable of working in high pressure, intense situations
- A minimum of an Associates Degree in business administration or comparable experience.
- A demonstrated history of exceptional customer focus and support.
- Three+ years experience in an account management, service sales support, or service management in an international capital/high tech company.
- Extensive Windows, word processing, spreadsheet and database software experience. We will be testing on your Excel capabilities
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.