Field Application Engineer
Belmont, NH 03220
Our client, located in Northern New Hampshire, is seeking a Field Application Engineer with a sales background. If that sounds like you, apply here and don’ t miss out on this great opportunity!
- Handle customer inquiries about our products; interface with technical design group and customer development engineers to assist in the selection of the correct product for their specific application.
- Knowledge of customer end applications, military standards, and the understanding of various power devices is essential.
- Travel to customer locations throughout the U.S. to present and demonstrate the products in a laboratory or presentation environment.
- Knowledge of power electronics, AC/DC, DC/DC, DC/AC converters, EMI filters, generator control units, uninterruptible power supplies, and power distribution units is required.
- Familiarization with thermal, EMI, quality, interconnect, and mechanical aspects of power systems is required.
- Support regional sales managers and manufacturing representative organization by making customer calls either with the team or alone.
Education, Experience, Training and Skills:
- Bachelor’ s Electrical Engineering or similar technical degree.
- Minimum of 10 years in power supply design or application.
- Knowledge of power circuit design, conversion of power from military platforms to subsystems, EMI filters, power distribution, generator control, and battery back-up systems.
- Must be an organized self-starter and disciplined individual capable of operating out of a home office with minimal supervision and/or direction, along with having good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Field-experienced technical product specialist with a background in power conversion and distribution electronics will support the Sales and Marketing Team with both East and West Coast customers.
- Can work remotely but must be on-site a minimum of 1 day per week.
- Travel to customers approximately 20%.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.