Facility Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift
Andover, MA 01810
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is looking for a Facility Maintenance Technician to join their team on 1st shift.
This position reports to the Facility Maintenance Manager and provides maintenance support for all facility infrastructure and selected production equipment. This is a first shift position 7: 00 AM – 3: 30 PM, Thursday - Saturday Some weekend and other overtime coverage will occasionally be required based on equipment availability and project schedules. This position will include scheduled emergency call-in periods.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks on selected manufacturing equipment and all facility infrastructure.
- Repair facility infrastructure and manufacturing equipment as required.
- Assist with day-to-day operation of waste water treatment system, purified water system, and metal recycling equipment.
- Assist with day-to-day waste management activities (hazardous and non-hazardous wastes).
- Perform minor carpentry tasks, wall repair, and painting as directed.
- Assist with office relocations as directed.
- Sorting and delivery of incoming US mail as well as ensuring outgoing US mail is picked up promptly.
- Ensure mailroom is neat, clean, and organized.
- Keep all copy, scanning, and fax centers neat, organized, stocked with paper and other supplies, and change toner cartridges as required.
- Printing, folding, insertion, and mailing of customer invoices and statements.
- Audit all areas of the facility and dispose of trash and debris as required to prevent excess accumulation.
- Maintain four kitchen and pantry areas as indicated below:
- Empty trash as required preventing excess accumulation.
- In general keep kitchen and pantry areas clean, neat and organized.
- This includes spot floor, counter, microwave, refrigerator and sink cleanings.
- Work with food and beverage services to ensure areas are fully stocked with consumable product, and paper products and utensils.
- Ensure all work performed is competed in accordance with documented procedures.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.